Simple drop earrings made using smoky topaz brown color faceted Czech glass teardrop beads, finished with antiqued copper plated earring hooks. Great color for fall fashions!
* Earring length is 2 inches (5.1 cm).
* Teardrops measure 13mm x 10mm.
* Earring metal is brass based.
Prefer different earring hooks? --> Earrings are shown with kidney wires. Standard fishhooks and leverbacks are also available and can be selected from the drop down box above. Earring length will be shorter with alternate earwires.
Thank you for shopping with me!
Credit cards, Debit cards, Paypal (see below).
Paypal is accepted as well in my Etsy.com shop. Credit cards/debit cards can also be used through Paypal, even without a Paypal account, using their guest checkout option.
Most orders will be shipped within 1-3 business days after payment is received. Large bridal orders may take 2-4 business days to complete before shipment; please check the processing time on the item listing or contact me for further information. Custom orders will be shipped within the time frame given during our initial conversation.
Shipping is offered to US, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Europe* and many other locations. Shipping costs stated include both postage and handling. Please refer to the USPS website for more shipping/postage price information: https://ircalc.usps.com/
Shipment will be through USPS domestic first class mail and international first class mail. Priority mail service is available for US domestic delivery as a shipping upgrade at the time of checkout.
ESTIMATED DELIVERY TIMES
United States: 3-5 business days by First Class mail, 2-3 business days by Priority mail.
Canada and Europe: 2-4 weeks
Australia and New Zealand: 3-6 weeks
Please be reminded that estimated delivery schedules are only guidelines and are not a guarantee of delivery speed.
INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMS, DUTY, FEES, TAXES
International shipments may incur duty, tax, or customs fees and are the responsibility of the buyer/recipient. Items will be marked as 'merchandise' on the customs form and the value (the price not including shipping) will be declared.
* I am not registered to collect VAT, GST or any international import duty, fee or tax and your order total at checkout will NOT include any VAT, GST, import duty, fees or tax that may be due to your country upon delivery. For more information, please refer to Etsy's help guide on customs duty and taxes at https://www.etsy.com/help/article/5023 OR contact your local customs office or tax authority.
I accept returns, exchanges, and cancellations. Once you contact me to request a return, I will provide you with instructions on returning your item. I cannot accept returns for custom or personalized orders unless they arrive damaged or defective. I do not accept returns on bridal party orders after the wedding date has passed.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
Request a cancellation within: 24 hours of purchase
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
REPAIRS ARE ALSO OFFERED
If, during the first 4 months after receipt of your order, there is an issue with the quality of your jewelry which is beyond the normal wear and tear expected for fashion jewelry, I will repair or replace your item at my expense.
If you have broken or damaged your jewelry from SulaCole, and I am able to repair it, for an extra charge, I will make those repairs. Please contact me to inquire about repairs on jewelry from my shop.
QUESTIONS ABOUT YOUR ORDER
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
I will only use your shipping and billing address, and contact information
- To communicate with you about your order
- To fulfill your order
- For legal reasons (like paying taxes)
Etsy and Paypal keep your payment information secure. I do not receive your credit card information.
*International shipments may not be sent as gifts (value must be declared and packing slip enclosed).
- Remove jewelry prior to activities such as swimming & bathing.
- It’s best to put jewelry on AFTER using lotions, hairspray & perfumes.
- Remove dirt, oils, and chemicals often by wiping with a soft cloth.
- Do not scrub plated jewelry, avoid using harsh cleaners especially on plated/patina pieces.
- Store in a dry place, avoid areas of high moisture such as bathrooms.
- Storing jewelry in ziptop bags can help prevent tarnishing.
10% off $50-124 SULACOLE10
15% off $125-199 SULACOLE15
20% off $200+ SULACOLE20
*Discount does not apply to shipping charges.
Please enter appropriate code at checkout.